Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Rockin' Inspirational Playlist

So I am sure everyone has a certain set of songs they listen to as they hit the gym or the pavement for a little exercise.   When I am not blasting Latin music for my Zumba classes this is whats on my ipod.  A little inspiration, a little rock, and a few slow ones to round things out.   This gets me through an hour workout.  Hope you find something you can enjoy as well!!

All This Time - Britt Nicole
Waiting For Tomorrow - Mandisa
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
Suitcases - Dara Maclean
I Will Not Be Moved - Natalie Grant
A Little Bit Stronger - Sara Evans
Set The World On Fire - Britt Nicole
Stronger - Mandisa
This Is The Stuff - Francesca Battistelli
Angel - Akon
Waiting For The End - Linkin Park
Not Over You - Gavin DeGraw
Nothing - The Script
God Speaking - Mandisa
Blessings - Laura Story
Your Hands - JJ Hellar

No comments:

Post a Comment